Global Warming Media

Every year I update all of the listings for media at www.greenhomebuilding.com and I am doing that now. Last year when I got to the topic of our environment and books about global warming I was astounded to notice that nearly half of the new titles were nay-sayers trying to cast doubt in the public perception of the issue. Most of these writers were associated with conservativethink tanks or corporate interests.

As you might imagine there are many new books written about global warming and its consequences; I noticed over twenty five that were published in 2007. This time, the ratio of nay-sayers has diminished to about a quarter of the volume. I take this as an encouraging trend, in that the real science and public perception are obviously coming closer together. To see a listing of some of new media see this page.